[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Re: Quote for 1 NC393-Stereo camera

Winston Zhang winston.zhang at blacksesame.com.cn
Wed Dec 27 00:13:03 PST 2017

Hello Elphel support
      I ran into some problems, could you please help me for these.

1)    How could I get the raw data of camera. Because when I got the rgb data from multipart jpeg stream, the image had some color blocks if I amplified eight times. I thought it could be caused by image conversion compression.(please look at the attachments).

2)    The camera temperature has risen quickly, and I could not capture images. Because it was so slowly to run the video when the camera had been opened for four hours. But If I closed the camera and the temperature dropped down, the video was showed normally.

Best Regrad!
Yicheng-Zhang
Email:  winston.zhang at blacksesame.com.cn