[Elphel-support] Info needed 10338 rev. d/e J1 connector

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Mon Dec 4 13:54:55 PST 2017

Frederick,

On older rev D boards we used https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=WM7987CT-ND - it has the same footprint and holds the cable better, but requires stronger force to latch, and we did not want to apply high force to the boards when adjusting sensor front ends before gluing. If needed these Molex connectors can still be used with 10338d/e.

Andrey

---- On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:32:11 -0800 <support-list at support.elphel.com> wrote ----

Frederick,

Parts list is missing for the board, we'll fix that. Connector is the same as J6-J9 of the 10393 board (https://wiki.elphel.com/images/1/11/10393b.pdf)

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/hirose-electric-co-ltd/FH12-30S-0.5SV-55/HFL130CT-ND/1110414

Andrey

---- On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:23:48 -0800 Frederick Gamache <frederick.gamache at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi,

I would like to know what is the exact part number (digikey, manufacturer) for connector J1 on the 10338 board rev. d/e.

I didn't find the parts list for rev. d/e on your webstite (only for rev. A).

Best regards,
Frederick