[Elphel-support] Global Reset Release

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Sep 21 18:53:34 PDT 2016

Hello Asa,

How do you plan to use global reset release? It is not a global shutter (all pixels erased at once, but read out of the full frame still takes ~1/15 s) Do you plan to connect a flash light source? Otherwise the pixel exposure will be proportional to row number.

It is possible to use such mode with 5MPix and the software that I described in the last blog article, we did not yet made a compatible driver for the 14 MPix, but it will be soon (~month) ready.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:31:45 -0700 Asa Hammond<asa at prenav.com> wrote ----

Hello, how can we support Global Reset functionality in the MT9F002-D with the 393. Is this supported already?Thank you.