[Elphel-support] Ordering stereo camera

Elham Omrani elh.omrani at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 11:29:38 PDT 2016

Dear Andrey,Thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, because of some reasons our team has dispensed to purchase the waterproof case.As I said before, we have a website and we will put all results free and open source in this website or any other website. According to my supervisor's opinion, our stereo vision software could only be free and open source. Sure, we can write an article on Elphel blog and explain the project.I looking forward hearing from you.Best RegardsElham