[Elphel-support] Open source camera for project

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Jul 27 14:58:25 PDT 2016

Hello Ahmad,

All our cameras documentation is available online - both on the main site and on http://wiki.elphel.com . Do you have any specific questions about specific products? All our products are "open source", but I do not undersand "small size" and "compatible with smartphones" - what do you mean exactly. As far as I know all smartphones already have cameras and there is (at least for some) open source software to operate them.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:26:28 -0700 Ahmad Qassem <ahmad.qsm at icloud.com> wrote ----

Hello
How are you dude , hope you doing well
I have new project and I need a high definition open source camera with small size to be compatible with smartphones I need your help to give me some choices of your perfect products.
Im looking to make camera with wireless connection and high definition resolution so can I find your help .
Waiting your answer
Thank you very much