[Elphel-support] Elphel NC323-2

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Sun Feb 28 23:26:53 PST 2016

Hello Denis,

Camera does not have "factory reset", the button just allows to reflash it over the network.

As you purchased used Google camera, it probably has some Google network local IP. It is likely to be in 10.0.0.0/8 range, not in 192.168.0.0/16.

I'll find out - there was some way to connect to the camera with unknown IP.

Andrey

---- On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:20:12 -0800 Denis Smetankin<... at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello! We bought Elphel 323-2 camera for scientific purposes ( S/N 000E6403097A ) . Having trouble connecting to a computer . We established the factory settings by pressing the button , but there is no connection with the node 192.168.0.9. Please, sequence settings for the network connection of a computer and a camera . Maybe get instructions ( detailed Datasheet) for the operation and setting of this camera. Thank You!)