[Elphel-support] writing time to a CF card on a Elphel board

Harry Kim hkim at redzone.com
Wed Mar 11 13:35:34 PDT 2015

Hi Andrey,

I tried your suggestion.   On my Linux machine, the worst case was 1.7
seconds even when I ran the program with a highest priority while the
typical time was 12 msec.

No sure what this means because the worst case is still 100 times slower
than the normal speed as with the Elphel board.

Harry

--
Best regards,

Harry Kim
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
RedZone Robotics Inc.
91 43rd Street, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15201

office 412-927-3456 or 412-476-8980 x214   cell 412-897-0066
hkim at redzone.com
www.redzone.com