[Elphel-support] Elphel NC323-2

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Jul 17 16:30:48 PDT 2015

Mitch,

I do not have the software installed on my computer and Sourceforge is down for the second day.
So is it that your file did not match the one at Sourceforge (0x11e instead of 0x126)?
Or maybe that was another loop?
What do you have for the location 0x126?

No compilation is needed, you may figure out how to change these values on the fly - the html file with the user interface changes those values (look at exposure setting) - how it is read and written when modified. If I remember correctly, default exposure value was 5ms, so this is what should be in the ccd_pgseq file at the corresponding address.