[Elphel-support] 2x NC353L

Daniel Meneses Alcina x102181 at student.uwasa.fi
Tue Feb 24 10:46:47 PST 2015

Hello,

I would like hereby first to complain about the documentation of your
products, and second to request clear information about the camera and
the development of applications in C/C++.

We have at the University of Vaasa, Finland. Two of those cameras and
would like to use them under a windows environment but I still didn't
managed to make them to run under windows. I decided to access the
camera using the last version of kubuntu, which is offered by you, I
updated the software on the cameras and stream videos to other
computer. The camera is sending the frames to the right IP address(es)
but I am not able to watch the streamed video. I tried a lot of thing
in your documentation but it is definitely too inconsistent. My
concert questions are:

1. How to initialize the camera under windows?
2. How to access the camera parameters under a windows environment?
3. could be possible to program the FPGA for the own application?
4. where I could get the libraries for programming the camera or get
the stream in C/C++, and possibilities to link visual studio?
5. How to change from UDP into TCP?

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Br,
Daniel Meneses