[Elphel-support] Elphel 323 - NC393

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Aug 24 11:24:09 PDT 2015

Hello Yakov,

The 10393 boards (main boards of the NC393 cameras) are hardware-compatible with the older sensor boards. The new system board has 4 identical ports each with the pinout compatible with 10313, 10333 and 10353 boards. The new camera will also support modern serial sensor interfaces, but the bakward compatibility will be 100% preserved - with the flexibility of FPGA it is not that difficult.

I just finished simulation of the camera FPGA (comparing against 10353 with the same sensor data) and now I'm starting to test it on the actual hardware

Andrey

Hello. Will NC393 boards will be backward compatible with 323 hardware?

Best regards,

Yakov Petrov.