[Elphel-support] 2x NC353L

Daniel Meneses Alcina x102181 at student.uwasa.fi
Tue Apr 7 03:24:42 PDT 2015

Hello Andrey,

Thank you very much for your email!

I have tried many things and I am still not able to capture the stream
video from both of the cameras, and that is the reason why I kindly
ask you for any made interface that can directly connect to the camera
and capture the video because I was not able to do it with Mplayer and
even with VLC. I used wireshark to see if the video is streamed to the
correct IP and port and it seems to be so but I repeat, I am not able
to capture the video either locally or in other pc's.

Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Daniel