[Elphel-support] dropbear-0.46

Luc Deschenaux luc at foxel.ch
Tue Sep 23 00:02:56 PDT 2014

On 23. 09. 14 03:16, Oleg wrote:
> Hello Luc,

Hello Oleg,

> Latest dropbear, meaning 0.53.1 or 2014.65?
>
> Yes, CVS is the latest, what another one do you mean?
I saw this one first:

https://sourceforge.net/p/elphel/elphel353-8.0/ci/master/tree/

> There are some extra steps needed in order to update the revision and files
> for a correct build. What would you prefer?
I see we have to remove dropbearmulti from target.list and change
release number in ./configure-files/devboard/devboard-tag--devboard-R2_10-1

> a) You send me the changes made and I update it.
Maybe it's better since I dont know yet what to do for packaging in
distfiles.

Or you can tell me where to find instructions (I'd like to know anyway)

Up to you.

Latest version (2014.65) is on
https://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.html

I ran configure with
./configure --host=crisv32-axis-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr/local/crisv32
--with-zlib=/home/foxel/src/elphel353-8.2.15/elphel353/libs/zlib-1.2.3/

I had to apply the attached patch

> or
> b) I tell you that extra steps and add you to the developers if you have an
> account on the sf.net.
I'm added yet (lucos) but I will not be able to upload the source code
on mirror.elphel.com/distfiles (Sasha can help for this I guess)

> Thanks,
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Dzhimiev
> Electronics Engineer