[Elphel-support] dropbear-0.46

Luc Deschenaux luc at miprosoft.com
Mon Sep 22 09:58:05 PDT 2014

Hi there,

dropbear-0.46 from Elphel353-8.2.15 drop ssh connections from newest
openssh clients (with message "exit before auth: bad buf_getwriteptr")

As mentionned in a forum, this incompatibility with recent openssh
versions has been fixed in the latest dropbear versions.

We did compile the latest dropbear version for crisv32-axis-linux-gnu,
and it solved the problem.

We gonna include this version in Elphel353-8.2.1x

I was no sure to know where is the latest repository :-)  Looks like it
is the CVS one (maybe you should remove the extra one ?)

Regards

--
Luc Deschenaux

t: +41 788 266 366