[Elphel-support] captured image location in memory

gaurav dasondhi gauravdasondhi2013 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:50:38 PDT 2014

hi oleg
             as per previous discussion ...

1. I did simulation of  x353_1.tf file ,but i am not able to track what
happens to raw data......please guide me in step by step manner so that i
can apply my own operation over raw data...and for the same i am not able
to intercept it from hact, vact and pxd...can you tell me from which .v
file i am able to intercept it..??

2. when i download all .v file then i got some .dat file also like
sensor.DAT, Huffman.DAT ...and so on ,,,so is raw data which is coming from
sensor  is stored in sensor.dat and you will read it from their.????