[Elphel-support] (no subject)

201图像所 tuxiangsuo201 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:56:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your advice firstly.The pictures of vedio are good now
after adjusting the Lens aperture.

But,i fall in the trouble of vignetting recently.I find you use the
method of Function approximation.I look up some papers,the Function is
f(i,j) = cosh(rx*(x-x0))*cosh(ry*(y-y0)) +c .However,yours is
f(x,y)=p*(x-x0)^2 +q*(y-y0)^2 + c    ----->>    f(x,y)=AX*x^2 + BX*x +
AY*y^2 + BY*y + c.
Could i ask you how to get the Function ,and how to set the initial
value of AX、AY、BX、BY and C?

Song Rui