[Elphel-support] Fw: question about elphel 353 camera

重点实验室 keylab at facri.com
Tue Mar 18 20:31:07 PDT 2014

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: "重点实验室" <keylab at facri.com>
发送时间: 2014-03-19 09:02:43 (星期三)
收件人: "Andrey Filippov" <andrey at elphel.com>
抄送: "chj xiao" <x.chjg72 at gmail.com>
主题: question about elphel 353 camera

Hi Andrey,

I have got a problem of how to use elphel on my computer with windows OS. I want to catch images one by one from the elphel camera in my own C project. I see that you have posted a socket tutorial in wiki on how to use the elphel camera in linux. Is there some kind of instructions of how to work with elphel in windows? Whether the client.c program in wiki can work in windows? My camera is elphel 353, it's the best industry camera I have ever used. But I am not quiet familiary with streaming, could you help me to figure out this problem, I'll be appreciate of your help.

Wei

Xi'an Automatics Control Research Institute