[Elphel-support] Latest version of Schematics and Board layout

WeiWang Wang uestc.somnus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:19:33 PST 2014

Hello Andrey,

Thank you very much for your replying.
I found that your latest version is NC393, but you haven't put schematics
of NC393 onto wiki. When will you put them onto wiki? Would you like to
send a copy of your current NC393 schematics to me?  I very much appreciate
your sharing. Since I'm doing a project similar to your NC393, I wanna
learn from your NC393.

Somnus