[Elphel-support] 10353 boards

Arvind Lakshmikumar alakshmikumar at tonboimaging.com
Thu Feb 20 01:29:08 PST 2014

Hello,
   I was exploring using the 10353 boards for a couple of custom cameras
that I am building. My sensor board will send out 16 bit data as an LVDS
stream. I currently use a Lattice FPGA based board and wanted to evaluate
alternatives.

Questions on the 10353:

1. Since Axis has discontinued support for the ETRAX chip, do you intend to
continue with ETRAX on the 353 or will this be replaced soon?

2. If there is enough supply of 10353 with ETRAX (in its current form) can
the board support LVDS input?

Thanks
Arvind

--
web: http://www.tonboimaging.com

The information in this message may be confidential and is being sent
exclusively to the receiver. If you are not the recipient of this
communication, it is forbidden for you any retransmission, dissemination or
other use of this information. If you have received this message by
mistake, please contact the sender and delete the message. Tonbo Imaging is
not responsible for any statement made or opinion expressed in this
message, which is not strictly related to Tonbo Imaging operations.