[Elphel-support] questions

201图像所 tuxiangsuo201 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 01:25:56 PDT 2014

Dear Mrs/Mr,

I am so glad to receive your timing reply.

I  also want to ask a question about frame rate.I got to konw that the
frame rate can get 15fps at full resolution at least from your
web.Frame rate can get higher to 25fps at least when adjust resolution
lower .But I see the frame rate is 2fps at full resolution,and when I
lower the resolution or higher the parameter of frame rate manually,
the frame rate can not change actully(the vedio of camera is not
influent at all).Please tell me the reason.

We hope to receive your favors at early date.Many thanks for your support.