[Elphel-support] firmware more recent than 8.0.9?

Ákos Maróy akos at maroy.hu
Tue Sep 10 03:58:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I got an Elphel NC353L camera a few years ago, and now I got it out of
its box and made it work again. I'd like to get up to speed with the
current state of the Elphel project. I have firmware 8.0.9 on the camera
- I wonder if there are more recent versions? I looked at the elphel
sourceforge file download area, but didn't find recent firmwares there :(

in terms of hardware, have there been major improvements in the past few
years? maybe in terms of the CCD?

I wonder what the best solution nos is for low-light / night / IR / heat
sensing with an Elphel camera?

best regards,

Akos