[Elphel-support] rolling shutter or global shutter

Servaas van Mensvoort - Maxifoto International BV s.v.mensvoort at maxifoto.com
Mon Oct 14 02:26:02 PDT 2013

Dear Andrey,

I'm a bit confused now.
On aptina's website i read that the MT9P006 has shuttertype ERS
In the datasheet for the MT9P006 i can read that among the feartures
is "snapshot modes" and "global reset".
I thought these last 2 features belonged to global shutter camera's.
So can you tell me if your camera is good to use with flash?
And if not would it be possible to use the aptina MT9P031sensor
instead?

Regards,
Servaas.