[Elphel-support] Firmwareupgrade

Manuel Christen mc at schaeffer-ag.de
Wed Nov 6 11:05:39 PST 2013

Hi :-)

I tried to configure a new elphel 535 over the web interface and made
one mistake ....

IP: 10.0.10.54
Subnet: 255.255.255.0 (was a mistake, has to be 255.255.0.0)
Gateway: 10.0.0.1
Broadcast: *empty*

Save and restart .... and no reaction.

I booted with the elphel Kubuntu ISO. The program
"search Elphel cameras" find nothings.

I downloaded the newest 8er and 7er firmware (I tried both)
and start Netboot. After I pluged out and in the PoE he bootet
the new image. It works fine and I can login with telnet to
192.168.0.9 ...

After restart no connection possible, no MAC address in the ARP
Cache, .... nothing ...

I tried this game several time. Has anyone an idea what im doing
wrong?

thanks for help .-)
Manuel

--
Manuel Christen                Schaeffer AG
Nahmitzer Damm 32              Tel. +49-30-8058695-53

HRB 93611 B, Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Jörg Schaeffer, Kai Schaeffer
Aufsichtsrat: Dieter Kersten (Vorsitzender)