[Elphel-support] problem with the ip on NC353L

Ana Maria Escobar Arias aescobararias at gmail.com
Fri May 10 17:56:42 PDT 2013

> Hello,
>
> I have some problems with an Elphel NC353L, I have been trying to change the ip, I am connecting via serial with the 10369 extension board, the problem I am having is that when I establish the communication and de camera starts to boot, I get an error saying something about not having a netmask and it starts to show dots……….an it stays like this forever.
> I haver tried changing the ip and net mask whit ifconfig and they change successfully (even whit the dots going on), but that makes no difference because when I unplugged and unplugged the camera those parameters stay as they where at the beginning.
>
> I guess I can change the ip and the net mask permanently in some archive via serial, but I can't find where.
>
> Right now my camera does not boot, so neither led is blinking.
>
> Help me please!

There is the e-mail, but I have already solve my problem,I had to kill the process, the one that was giving me de dots, I think it was the search for the net mask, after that I found the archive and change the parameters (ip, net mask, gateway) and it worked perfectly!

Thank you for your quick response!