[Elphel-support] Upgrading from nc353l to nc353l - 369

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 06:32:40 PDT 2013

Hi, not long ago I acquired the nc353l – 12v kit and for some time it
served it's purpose, but now I would like to upgrade the camera to the nc353l
– 369 so I can eventually record with an external eSATA HDD, my questions
are the following:

 Since I won't need the CF cards, what parts of hardware do I need to buy
from Elphel to make the upgrade from nc353l to nc353l – 369?

 After making the upgrade do I need to change any firmware?