[Elphel-support] NC353L-369-HDD converted to NC353L

shane.sanford at concurrent.us shane.sanford at concurrent.us
Tue Jun 18 19:35:12 PDT 2013

I have 4 NC353L cameras I created custom waterproof cases to be used on a agricultural sprayer identifying weeds in crops. Unfortunately one of them appears to have died (it started out as the color being out of whack occasionally and has quickly devolved to not working more often than not and the board is getting hot). So I need a quick replacement and my custom case only fits the NC353L (ie: I don't think it will fit with the 369 board attached). I have a NC353L-369-HDD I am not using, so can I just pull the 369 board off and fire it back up as a straight NC353L (is there any setting changes needed or do I need to reflash)?
I feel like it would work with at most needing to reflash the camera and normally I would just go pull it out of the closest and give it a try for myself but I'm in the UK delivering the cameras and doing field tests and will not be back in the US until this weekend. I need to have a replacement back over in the UK next week (so time is very short).
Thanks,

Shane