[Elphel-support] camera image undistortion rectification

Gergely Debreczeni gergely.debreczeni at kishonti.net
Wed Jun 5 01:30:50 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm playing with an elphel NC353L stereo camera. By now registering, streaming works fine, but when
I put the images into my (otherwise properly working) depth/disparity algorithm it gives really nonsense results.

I guess this is because the images has to undistorted and rectified in advance which I'm not doing now.

Is there some utility out-there to estimate the rotation matrix and distortion coefficients ?
Is it know what types of distortions dominates the camera images ?

Thanks for any help,
Gergely