[Elphel-support] mono video output postprocessing

Gergely Debreczeni gergely.debreczeni at kishonti.net
Wed Jul 31 02:58:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

Now we use our stereo camera in mono mode, so the resulted
8bit grayscale video's pixels corresponds to the color value of the CCD
in

 G G
 R B

layout - if I'm right.
I'm just wondering: Is there any easy way (preferably in Linux)
to convert this format into a video of half size, half width where one pixel
corresponds to some function (intensity/average/etc..) of the above four pixel ?

I was looking for some filter in ffmpeg, but found none which could perform
this task.

thanks again for your help,
Gergely