[Elphel-support] Elphel NC353L No HDD found

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 02:03:42 PDT 2013

Maybe this has to do with the filesystem in the HDD?

I have the same problem with the same camera and a solid state HDD, simply
the camera doesn't detect the HDD? some people told me that probably the
problem was that I was using a EXT4 file-system while the camera needs an
EXT2 file-system, i haven't tried it yet, but is that it?