[Elphel-support] Elphel 353 Questions

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Sun Jan 27 16:38:55 PST 2013

---- On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:12:43 -0800 Fcum (Fernando Cum)  wrote ----

>Hi! we're  interested in developing a project in my school in Mexico with the  Elphel 353 model and i have a few questions for you.
>
>Have you ever tried PL mount or do you have the option to put a PL mount on this model?
Fernando, we never tried PL mount with the cameras and I'm not sure if there are adapters to the camera native CS-mount.

I would recommend you to contact florestavermelha.org - they used Cinelerra with Elphel camera http://florestavermelha.org/tag/cinelerra/ Personally I do not have much of experience with video editing.

Yes, sure! - http://map.elphel.com/