[Elphel-support] Power requirement

Shane Sanford shane.sanford at concurrent.us
Thu Jan 3 11:23:44 PST 2013

I am using the NC353L with the +12-36v mod and I would like to know the minimal voltage delivered at the rj-45 connector of the camera which everything should work.  I remember reading the HDD versions need 12v+ but have not seen anything definitive about non-HDD models.  Looking at the data sheet for THD 12-2410WI it looks like it operates down to 9v in theory with a 8v shut down but I am not sure what other circuitry exists that may impact the voltage before it gets to the regulator.

Thanks in advance!

Shane