[Elphel-support] 5Megapixel Camera Sample Purchase

KimMin min_1997 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 02:40:57 PDT 2013

Dear Sir,

Could you please review and advise  ?

Also if you can let me know proper person to contact, that will be appreciated.

Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Min Kim

From: min_1997 at hotmail.com
To: sales at elphel.com
CC: support-list at support.elphel.com; info at elphel.com
Subject: 5Megapixel Camera Sample Purchase
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:48:07 +0000

Dear Sir,

Nice to meet you,  I am Min Kim from South Korea.

I was heard that you have 5Megapixel camera which supports License Plate Recognition.
Do you have such product, if so could you please let me know product detail such as catalogue and price ?

I am working for a master's degree at the university, and our team wants to study about LPR technology and if we have a chance we would like to purchase your camera sample and review.   The sample will not be used for commercial use.

Could you please review and advise ?

Look forward to your reply.

Many thanks.

Best regards,