[Elphel-support] mono video output postprocessing

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Aug 5 09:56:34 PDT 2013

Gergely,

with the full frame the maximal fps in stereo configuration can be up to 7.2 - provided image quality/number of fine details on the image allow to fit the bandwidth of sesnoding the images over the network (up to 10MB/s) or record it to HDD/SSD (up to 16MB/s). You can reach 10fps if you slightly reduce the FOV - vertically, horizontally, or both.
You can get higher  FPS if you use to separate cameras synchronized - that is possible with 10369 boards.
You will be able to get to even higher FPS when our new NC393 camera will be ready, but it will be ready only by the mid-2014.

Andrey

---- On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 01:43:54 -0700 Gergely Debreczeni<gergely.debreczeni at kishonti.net> wrote ----