[Elphel-support] Writing IMU log to usb

Dylan Carlson carl3967 at umn.edu
Wed Apr 24 14:38:08 PDT 2013

We are writing a script to capture a set of pictures and save them to a usb
drive while the camera is on a UAV. We are also trying to get the imu and
gps logger to record on the same usb. We are getting the photos captured
and transfered properly but the log is not being created.Here is our code

//Makes the directory to mount the flash drive to
system("mkdir /var/hdd");
system("mount /dev/sda1 /var/hdd");
system("cd /var/hdd");

//Starts imu and gps logger
echo"Logger Start\n";
system("
http://192.168.0.9/logger_launcher.php?file=/var/hdd/test1.log&index=1&n=1000000&dev=/dev/sda1
");

$i = 1;
while ($i <= 5){
//Captures pictures
system("wget http://192.168.0.9:8081/bimg -O /var/hdd/bob/pic$i.jpg");
$i += 1;
echo "Picture Taken $i\n";
}
//Turns off logger
system("
http://192.168.0.9/logger_launcher.php?file=/var/hdd/test1.log&index=1&n=1000000&dev=/dev/sda1&cmd=stop
");
echo "Stop\n";

using fpcf -imu 1000
I can see that the imu is working and we are getting data for the images
logged.

Dylan Carlson
--
*University Of Minnesota: College of Science and Engineering*
*Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics*