[Elphel-support] Elphel / C#

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Sep 28 11:55:19 PDT 2012

Hi Shane,

I'm not familiar with C#, maybe this
link<http://www.daniweb.com/software-development/csharp/threads/156758/how-to-open-and-text-file-on-web-from-windows-application>
might
help you, the query string was "C# open http file".

In PHP it's just opening a file.
In Java opening a http stream is also implemented in java.net.URL if I'm
not mistaken.

There could be a workaround like launching a shell or php script (or some
other application) to download an image to a local directory and then open
it.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer