[Elphel-support] c to cs mount adaptor ring

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Oct 29 01:00:11 PDT 2012

Venkat,

On that image I can not see the ring, the image is not in sharp focus and the view direction is front - the ring should be much easier to see from the side. It also could stay on the cap that was closing the mount opening.

Andrey

---- On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:33:24 -0700 Venkat R<venkat.elphel at gmail.com> wrote ----