[Elphel-support] lens for elphel

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Sun Oct 14 01:08:17 PDT 2012

Venkat,

Are you sure you do not have a ring? You may take it for the part of the camera - if you ordered camera w/o lens, the adapter ring is installed jusr under the plastic cap. We only put it separately when we ship a camera with C-mount (or M12 one) lens atatched.

Andrey

---- On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 00:32:56 -0700 Venkat Subbiah<venkat at magnasinc.com> wrote ----