[Elphel-support] No images from sensor

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Oct 5 16:21:26 PDT 2012

You shouldn't be too worried but it would be better to update the software)

We don't have the latest image on sf.net - I uploaded it to
http://community.elphel.com/files/8.2.13/
Then if you're on linux you can set up nfs server and run update from the
camera: 192.168.0.9 -> System Preferences -> Firmware.
If not - you could boot from our live usb
(kubuntu-elphel-4.iso<http://community.elphel.com/files/live-dvd/>)
and update from there.

Best regards,
Oleg