[Elphel-support] No images from sensor

Linden Mills-Connery lmillsc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:56:06 PDT 2012

I am not sure what triggered the issue as I was not operating the camera.
But yes I change several parameters between getting the camera set-up and
putting it in line-scan (recording) mode. I am curious what would be
the recommended way of changing parameters with HTTP requests. Currently I
am emulating the HTTP request made by autocampars.php to change parameters.

Output of that call:
[root at Elphel353 /usr/html]788# php autocampars.php --init

<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]:
/etc/autocampars.xml:74: parser error : Premat
                                              ure end of data in tag GAINR
line 74 in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> o
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]: ABLE
is enabled this overall gain is split bet
                                        ween the sensor analog gain and di
in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> on

                                                                        ^
in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> on
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]:
/etc/autocampars.xml:74: parser error : Premat
                                              ure end of data in tag
descriptions line 11 in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.ph
                                                        p</b> on line
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]: ABLE
is enabled this overall gain is split bet
                                        ween the sensor analog gain and di
in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> on
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]:

                                                                        ^
in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> on
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]:
/etc/autocampars.xml:74: parser error : Premat
                                              ure end of data in tag
autocampars line 3 in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php<
                                                        /b> on line
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]: ABLE
is enabled this overall gain is split bet
                                        ween the sensor analog gain and di
in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> on
<b>Warning</b>:  simplexml_load_file() [<a
href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f
                                    unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]:

                                                                        ^
in <b>/mnt/flash/html/autocampars.php</b> on
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to a member function children() on a non-object
in <b>

Is this as simple as re-flashing the original  /etc/autocampars.xml file?

Thanks,

Linden