[Elphel-support] hammer camera to tri-head camera

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Nov 14 00:10:04 PST 2012

Hello Tom,

I did not finalize the mechanical drawings and we did not yet order the parts - I was planning to do that after the PCB design for the 393 will be done so I'll be able to make changes that may be required for the board. So to make such part for the 353 - it will be expensive as we'll have to do that just for you (both design time and manufacturing just one set of parts).

Andrey

---- On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:45:16 -0800 Tom Sparks<tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au> wrote ----

I wondering how much it would cost to convert the hammer camera to a tri-head camera as seen in this image

 http://blog.elphel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/393-pano.png

PS: i've been meaning to take some photo with my camera, but I been getting side tracked

---
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Ubuntu wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/tomsparks
3 x (x)Ubuntu 10.04, Amiga A1200 WB 3.1, UAE AF 2006 Premium Edition, AF 2012 Plus Edition, Sam440 AOS 4.1.2, Roland DXY-1300 pen plotter, Cutok DC330 cutter/pen plotter
Wanted: RiscOS system, GEOS system (C64/C128), Atari ST, Apple Macintosh (6502/68k/PPC only)