[Elphel-support] Keeping settings after power off

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Mar 7 21:12:36 PST 2012

Eric,
You can use autocampars.php to save camera settings. If you open the
default camera page - there will be "Parameter Editor" link. If you
just need to save current settings, you may press one of the "Save"
buttons, optionally write some comment and press "Update" to the right
of it. Next time the camera will boot with these settings. If you want
to change the parameter group used at boot time, you may select it and
press "Update Default" button.

You may also use it to change many of the other camera settings -
check some of the parameter groups and follow the link "View/Edit
Current" - it will open parsedit.php with selected parameters, you may
also open parsedit.php without parameters and it will show
instructions/examples page. parsedit.php has "tooltips" for the
parameters - when you hover the mouse over it, small description will
pop-up.

Andrey