[Elphel-support] help Please Re: KDevelop 3.5 on Ubuntu 12.04

Сергей Хлутчин sercxjo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:46:22 PDT 2012

Also you can install kdevelop3.5 from the project Trinity:
http://www.trinitydesktop.org/
There is some difficults:
1. Precise repository is not ready, so use instructions for Oneiric.
2. It is necessary to install libqt3-mt from this repository, then
install kdevelop-trinity.
3. kdevelop will be installed not in PATH, so launch it by full path:
/opt/trinity/bin/kdevelop.