[Elphel-support] Technical support for CCD image sensor

balamurugan bala.murugan at industeqsite.com
Tue Jul 17 21:22:56 PDT 2012

Dear Sir,

        Thank you for your kind response.

        I didn't any technical support from sony regarding image sensor. If
you know any contact person in sony, please let me know it.
        The reason why we go for sony Exview HAD CCD image sensor is it has
high quantum efficiency at NIR region.
       Can you provide me general study details about vertical and
horizontal clock and what all the parameter to take care if any you have.

        Thanking you.

With Regards
S.Balamurugan