[Elphel-support] the problems from the hdd (in short)

Carlos Padial palidoestudio2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:22:50 PST 2012

2012/2/3 Oleg <support-list at support.elphel.com>:
> Carlos,
>
> Btw, did camogm stop detecting the camera after you disassemble it for the
> first time?

no, the disk was detected because after the first disassemble i
formatted the disk as you know and there was when i was able to record
from camogm, get the disk detected, even work with elphelvision
correctly, till the next day, when the disk start again not to be
detected...

--
Carlos Padial
surreal.asturnazari.es