[Elphel-support] the problems from the hdd (in short)

Carlos Padial palidoestudio2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:00:14 PST 2012

well, unfortunately I have started to open the camera and examine the
connections before the arrival of andrey's mail and now the problem is
more serious.
The hard disk connection to the plate 10369 has been separated by
where is welded.

I opened the camera already once before and was alert about the
sensitive short cable.
i must say i have been extremely careful when I open the camera, and I
dont think that has forced the connection at all. I noticed that the
connection was loose and by moving it slightly it was released.

???