[Elphel-support] starting an article...

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Aug 17 11:27:41 PDT 2012

Hello Eric,

We are getting closer to be able to offer higher quality and calibrated
sensor front ends with fixed f=4.5mm F1.8 M12 lenses, same as we are using
now in Eyesis cameras. We are also working with lens manufacturers on
developing lenses (smaller pixel size) suitable for the next sensors we'll
use in Eyesis.

Andrey