[Elphel-support] Problem in using of LiveDVD

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Sep 14 10:46:55 PDT 2011

Jason,

As I understand you have the current version of the software installed on
the computer. Live DVD is based on rather old Knoppix that does not support
many new computers, we are now testing the version based on Kubuntu 10.04.

The reflashing scripts in the camera are made to work with Live DVD and the
cameras that have old (7.1.x) firmware, but currently there is no way to
install 7.1.x after 8.x with Live DVD. I would still recommend you to use
the current software (installed on the EEE Box), let us just go step-by-step
and see where you are getting problems.

Andrey