[Elphel-support] Can't communicate with Elphel353

Diana Carrigan DianaEJohnson at maxim-ic.com
Fri Sep 2 09:05:11 PDT 2011

Looks like the serial port is working fine. Attached is a text file of the output of the serial port at bootup.

We would like to set the camera up for 1280X720 image size at 30 fps. I was able to set the image size thru the Camera Interface, but I'm only seeing ~3 fps.
What is the best way to setup the frame rate to be 30 fps, or is this some kind of limitation due to my Ethernet setup thru a switch box?

Diana