[Elphel-support] Can't communicate with Elphel353

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Sep 2 07:17:09 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Diana Carrigan
<DianaEJohnson at maxim-ic.com>wrote:

> We have not changed any code in the camera. I power cycled the camera and
> now we can not communicate to it thru Ethernet or the Serial cable connected
> to the 10369 IO board.

Diana, you wrote that the serial cable was connected to the camera. Before
you lost communication with the camera - did you configure some terminal
emulator (i.e. minicom) to see camera boot messages on the system console?

If yes - what happens now on that port?

The baud rate on the port is 115k.

Andrey