[Elphel-support] Camera Issues

Diana Carrigan DianaEJohnson at maxim-ic.com
Tue Oct 11 15:28:44 PDT 2011

Interesting. I rebooted my PC. Insured that my ifconfig was set to 192.168.0.2 for the PC.

I can PING 192.168.0.9 WHEN the camera is plugged in.
I CAN NOT ping 192.168.0.9 when the camera is unplugged.

Still having the same issue.

When I try a different WEB Browser, it just tells me the connection to the server is being refused.

We have had a lot of intermittent issues with the camera, where we can ping it but can't connect to it thru the web browser. Could this be a hard drive issue?

Diana