[Elphel-support] What is the password of "su -" of the Eee Box ?

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Tue Oct 11 11:07:45 PDT 2011

Hello Jason,

There was only one password - it is for the user "elphel".

Please check if the user still have the rights to administer the system:
Go to "System Settings" -> User Management -> select the user account and
check the privileges path.

If it won't let you to User Management try rebooting.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev